During this intensive course you will learn how to perform a professional Reflexology treatment within a commercially acceptable time. Specifically, you will learn how to prepare the treatment area, prepare the client for treatment, carry out a client consultation, carry out a reflexology treatment , and provide aftercare advice.
You will also study
(1) Health, safety and hygiene for complementary therapies
(2) Principles and practice for complementary therapies
(3) Knowledge of anatomy, physiology and pathology benefits of reflexology
(4) Reflect on your practice as a complementary therapist
(5) Business practice for complementary therapies.
Prerequisites: Anatomy and Physiology Level 2
Assessment Method: Practical - Video Session recorded
ADDITIONAL COURSE INFORMATION
Reflexology has many health benefits*
- Improvement of Your Nerve Functions
- Improvement In Your Brain Power
- Increased Blood Circulation In Your Body
- Eliminating Your Body's Toxins
- Boosting Your Metabolism & Energy Level
- Reducing Your Headaches
*These courses are FULLY ACCREDITED with BAAS, so are INSURABLE.
*You can start these courses as soon as you purchase them. They will be immediately available for download.
* There is NO TIME LIMIT with any of our courses.
*You will receive your diploma/certificate for each course via email (free of charge) soon after you have completed the course and passed the assessment.
*You can retake the assessment if needed (also free of charge).
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for FINANCE options on courses under £50.
All courses above £50 are elligible for FINANCE.