Indian head massage, as the name indicates, originated from India and is a beautifully traditional practice that is now immensely popular amongst Western cultures. This is due to its simplicity and portability, that allows it to be utilised anywhere and everywhere, making relaxation and holistic wellness more accessible for everyone.
Course is delivered via a manual covering everything you need to know with diagrams.
Assessment Method: Written Assessment
ADDITIONAL COURSE INFORMATION
The benefits of Indian head massage
There are so many benefits to Indian head massage; here are just a few:
- Promotes hair growth by increasing oxygen in the hair follicles which stimulates growth and health.
- Prevents headaches and migraines by releasing built-up tension in the head and neck area and relieving muscle stiffness
- Renews and balances energy levels by working with the three higher chakras
- Relieves symptoms of depression and anxiety through relaxation
- Boosts memory capabilities by relieving stress and quieting the mind
- Stimulates lymphatic drainage by circulating blood to the neck area
- Better sleep by reducing stress
- Improves circulation of cerebral spinal fluid
*This course is FULLY ACCREDITED with BAAS, so is INSURABLE.
*You can start this course as soon as you purchase it. It will be immediately available for download.
* There is NO TIME LIMIT with any of our courses.
*You can add to your basket , checkout, buy and download more than one course at a time.
*You will receive your diploma/certificate via email (free of charge) soon after you have completed the course and passed the assessment.
*You can retake the assessment if needed (also free of charge).
Email us at email@example.com for FINANCE options on courses under £50.
All courses above £50 are elligible for FINANCE.